Today I'm making a client-side only version of Placemark available for everyone!
It's an experiment, so expect some bugs (and tell me about them!), but… it's now available!
Placemark Play is a free version of Placemark that doesn't require a login. You can drop some geospatial files on the map, edit them, export them, and do almost everything you can do in the main Placemark product. The only catch is that there's no collaboration, storage, or settings. To store maps or support Placemark's ongoing development, sign up for an account!
With Play, you can:
- Create maps from scratch by drawing geospatial data
- Do analysis like buffers, simplification, measuring areas
- Import & export in many formats
- Edit your geospatial data in a flexible table view
- Prototype & export data-driven Mapbox GL & Leaflet styles based on your data
- And more!