- The REST API is now a lot faster to update: if you're editing a map and using the API, it'll now update within seconds, rather than with a 30 minute cache.
- Collaboration is faster than ever. Changes are visible about 40ms faster than before.
- Windows & Linux keybindings: you can hit Ctrl+S, Ctrl+O, and more to perform actions quickly. Check the cheatsheet in the application for more details.
- Small polygons now render even when you’re zoomed out.
- XYZ Layer support! You can now pull in traditional image tiles to your map.
- You can now edit Feature ID data. Feature IDs are preserved when you import & export KML and GeoJSON.
That's it, folks! You might also notice many design improvements & fixes this week. There are more to come. See you next week!