Placemark is a web application, so it only requires a browser and no installation step.
- The application works best with Chrome or Firefox-based browsers.
- Internet Explorer is not supported.
- Firefox private mode is not supported, because in private mode Firefox does not support cookies or IndexedDB.
- IndexedDB support is required. IndexedDB is, by default, enabled on all modern browsers. If a browser is configured not to allow IndexedDB, Placemark won't be able to function, because we use IndexedDB for offline & collaboration requirements.
- Cookies must be enabled to log into Placemark, because they are used to manage your authenticated session.
- WebGL is required. Check the WebGL test to confirm that your browser supports WebGL and has it enabled.